Monday, September 6, 2010

Be Still and Know that He is God

So after my last post I have had some of the most interesting conversations... many unplanned about my future. You know, whether it be my career or personal life. Somethings I want to hear and then some i dont and just not ready to deal with. But anyway, from all of the conversations I had pretty much left me with one lesson...I have to trust God to supply needs. That in itself is not the easiest thing in the world. I have to know in my heart that God will be there and not just leave me stranded but you know im human and i get impatient and tend to ask God.."WHEN WHEN WHEN will you answer those specific prayers I have prayed?" And God continues to say in His own way that what it is I keep asking for I am not ready for and just to be patient. Im sure you know how hard this is. Much easier said than done. I find it hard sometimes to continue to have a smile on my face and pretend like I have it all together when I know Im not all that great on the inside, but i mean what else is there to do??? It is what it is and this is my life and I know that all i can do is live it the best way I know how to.

Right now, there are so many things that I want right at this very moment and I am getting completely frustrated with because I am not seeing the results I want to and I can only wonder if this is meant for me BUT a good friend told me this weekend that I can only be me and take these kinds of things slow. God, I hear you talking to me and using others to get the message to me. Im working on my patience.

And this was another night that I needed to vent somehow...


Until next time....SMOOCHES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment