Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's that time of year again

Here I am at 5:04am blogging because I was awaken from my slumber due to an excruciating sinus headache. I had not realized that it is that time of year again when I have to endure what I consider pure agony and try to get as much rest as I possibly can. While some people look forward to this time of year because of the cool, crisp weather I must admit my feelings are completely different. I hate the feeling of wanting to be sleep but just cannot because I am uncomfortable. I think the worse part of it all is that I take every pill known to man and even use a neti pot to give my self some relief and it is never enough. The doctor always tends to diagnose me with a sinus infection but I have said for years that i convinced that it is much worse than that because no one i know has to deal with this other than me. I guess what they say is true...life is just not fair.(smh) I got up this morning at about 4am in pain and can do nothing but sit here and wait for it to subside and continue on with my day as planned.

This is my life and what choice do I have but to sit here and live it. As I continue to watch the clock and see the time tick away I am reminded that I have to get up and get dressed in about 30 minutes. ::sigh:: Today is sure to be a long day full of complete crankiness from me. Beware everyone I come in contact with on this day. Restless chick on the loose :-/

Until next time..SMOOCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment