Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Business is WONDERFUL!

It has definitely been a while since I had a post BUT that can be seen as a good thing! My business is doing great! Oh my goodness...When I think about how far along I have come from just a year ago I get so excited. Since my last post I have been asked to make my first wedding cake for a client (I did one in school but this is my first bride), I sold cupcakes at a fall festival, created many new flavors, and gotten many new clients.

My bride is very much in love with my work and I was so humbled to hear from her and her wedding planner about what great things they have heard about me. I couldn't believe that my name was getting out there like but trust me I was so glad to hear of it. Before I was officially hired she of course wanted to have a tasting. I have to admit that I was so nervous about this task but my best friend told me to stay calm and do what I do. I get my best ideas just laying around and that is exactly what happened. I came up with so many different flavor combinations that i wanted her to try and she loved them all. I impressed myself!!! (That is always good :-) ) Needless to say I GOT THE JOB! So be on the lookout...May 2011 SMOOCHES will be at a wedding!

A few weeks ago I was a vendor at a fall festival for a middle school and I got many rave reviews on my cupcakes. Now I am anticipating a very busy Holiday season and I am thinking of ways to attract new business and deals for my existing customers. I am excited!!!

Below you will see some pictures of some of my recent work! Also, be sure to follow me on Twitter and Facebook... www.twitter.com/SMOOCHES_INC www.facebook.com/smooches.sweetsbyelece

Until Next Time.....SMOOCHES!!!



Dora Funfetti Cupcakes

Pink Lemonade Cupcakes

Set up and ready to sell at the fall festival

Butterfly Marble Birthday Cake

Key Lime Birthday Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment