Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lack of Consistency

I wake up some days and I love my life. I wake up on other days and I am like what am I doing here and is this what I am here to do. I see so many people being successful and then i look at me and im like "Forreal Elece! Is this really where you are allowing your life to go right now?" I recall a time in my life when I was so vibrant and each day I was looking forward to the next and now i wake some days and im like I have absolutely nothing to do. I mean please done get me wrong cause i love being in a quiet place enjoying me but when you start adding other people its another story. Idk its really wierd cause im so wishy washy...
I have my moments when I feel so lost and empty like im out here all by myself and no one understands me and it hurts sometimes but then on the other hand im like maybe no one is suppose to understand. Lately there has been a slight disconnect with me and people that arer closest to me and i do think that I cant really let it all out because thats not what people expect from me. UGH! It just gets frustrating. Idk. I have never felt like this for more than a week at a time. Like I said, there is just a lack of consistency in my life in general and it being a year since i graduated i dont see much change in my life. There is some but not much.

Anyway, needed to vent.

In culinary news...im still baking away and im getting more and more business. My website will be up really soon and I am super excited about that. Just keep me and my business in your prayers. I think Im done for the night.

Until next time...SMOOCHES!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I wanted to tell you to hang in there - this is not the end.
    God def has a plan for you and if it were easy, everybody would do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same place, so I understand.. often I feel like, ok.. I did all the stuff 'they' told me to do, so umm... now what?

    My days are consumed with trying to balance the business of being a grown-up, but my life doesn't seem as fulfilling, or balanced, or 'together' as what I remember of my parents when I was a kid.

    I dunno, I guess it will all work itself out, Elece... I recommend taking some time out for meditation and whipping up some PatrĂ³n Cupcakes! [if you feel so led] =)

    ReplyDelete